for the chance to win a TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Breeze mattress valued up to $4099.
Fill in your details below.
Congratulations to Jamie M. from Hot Springs Village, AR, our latest winner!
1. No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. To Enter: Visit www.tempurpedicgolf.com anytime between 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 30, 2016 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 25, 2016, and complete and submit the online entry form with all required information, including your name and e-mail address. After submitting the online entry, you may receive one (1) additional entry by sharing the Sweepstakes on Twitter or Facebook, as prompted in your entry confirmation. When sharing the Sweepstakes on Twitter or Facebook, you must also include at least the Sweepstakes name appearing in the suggested share language. If the Sweepstakes is shared in any other manner, no additional entry will be received. An entry may be submitted in each of eleven (11) separate Entry Periods, and must be received by the deadline for each. Entry Periods are as follows:
Limit one (1) entry per person per Entry Period and one (1) additional entry for sharing the Sweepstakes information on either Twitter or Facebook, for a maximum of twelve (12) entries in total. Submitting an invalid email address, incomplete registration information, or multiple entries beyond what’s specified above will result in Sweepstakes disqualification. Receipt of online entries will be acknowledged, but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility; receipt of additional entry for sharing on Facebook or Twitter will not be acknowledged. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 25, 2016, subject to the applicable Entry Period deadlines. For the purposes of the Sweepstakes, the sole determinant of the current time will be the clock on the promotion server, regardless of what any other timekeeping device might indicate.
2. Drawings: One (1) winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the deadline in each separate Entry Period. Non-winning entries will not be eligible for any subsequent Entry Period drawing. Drawings will be conducted by PROMOSIS, Inc. ("Administrator"), an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding, approximately on the following days: Tuesday, July 5; Monday, July 11; Monday, July 18; Monday, July 25; Monday, August 8; Monday, August 15; Monday, August 22; Monday, August 29; Tuesday, September 6; Monday, September 12, Monday, September 26.
Potential winners will be notified by email from Promosis, Inc., and will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility or Winner Verification form and Liability/Publicity Release (where lawful) that must be returned and received within five (5) days of the date emailed to the potential winner, or prize will be forfeited (without compensation of any kind), and an alternate winner randomly selected from the remaining pool of eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period drawing. If potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason (e.g., no response to prize notification email within prescribed time period), is determined to be ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited (without compensation of any kind) and an alternate winner selected. The odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received in each Entry Period.
3. Prizes The prize in each Entry Period is dependent upon the competition result in each of the corresponding eleven (11) selected PGA tournaments, scheduled for the following cities and dates:
If a professional golfer in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the PGA tournament corresponding to the Entry Period listed above goes on to win the tournament on the final day of competition (including in a playoff round, if necessary), the verified Sweepstakes winner for that Entry Period will be awarded the Grand Prize consisting of a Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Breeze Cloud Supreme (queen size) mattress and a corresponding flat foundation. Total approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $4,099. The Grand Prize must be accepted in its entirety or not at all.
If no professional golfer in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the PGA tournament corresponding to the Entry Period listed goes on to win the tournament on the final day of competition (including in a playoff round, if necessary), the verified Sweepstakes winner for that Entry Period will be awarded the First Prize consisting of two (2) Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Cloud Breeze Dual Cooling Pillows (queen size). Total approximate retail value of the First Prize is $398. The First Prize must be accepted in its entirety or not at all. Various components of the Grand Prize may be shipped separately, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
If there is a tie with more than one professional golfer sharing the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the PGA tournament corresponding to the Entry Period listed, the verified Sweepstakes winner will receive the Grand Prize or the First Prize based on the performance of any of the professional golfers who are tied for the lead on the final day of competition (including in a playoff round, if necessary), as outlined above.
Prize For Professional Golfer Who Successfully “Sleeps on the Lead”:
Sponsor is offering to all professional golfers competing in the eleven (11) tournaments set forth in Rule 3 above the ability to possibly win a Grand Prize or First Prize, as described above. Hunter Mahan’s status as a paid endorser of Tempur-Pedic North America, LLC’s products will in no way improve his chances of winning prize(s).
If a professional golfer in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the PGA tournament corresponding to the Entry Period listed above goes on to win the tournament on the final day of competition (including in a playoff round, if necessary), such professional golfer will win a Grand Prize.
If no professional golfer in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the PGA tournament corresponding to the Entry Period listed goes on to win the tournament on the final day of competition (including in a playoff round, if necessary), such professional golfer will be awarded the First Prize.
If there is a tie with more than one professional golfer sharing the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the PGA tournament corresponding to the Entry Period listed, each of the tied professional golfers will be eligible to win a Grand Prize or a First Prize based on their performance on the final day of competition (including in a playoff round, if necessary).
There is a limit of one (1) prize per professional golfer in the Sweepstakes. Should the same professional golfer lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) and thereafter win the applicable PGA tournament on more than one (1) occasion, such professional golfer will not receive any additional prize. Under such circumstances, the corresponding verified Sweepstakes winner still will receive a Grand Prize or First Prize, as applicable.
Should a professional golfer who is in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of an applicable PGA tournament not have a legal residence in the United States, Sponsor will instead award the Grand Prize or First Prize (as applicable) to a charity or other non-profit entity organized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code which is acceptable to Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. If such professional golfer fails to identify an acceptable, qualifying charity or non-profit entity, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize or First Prize to an alternate qualifying charity or non-profit entity of its sole choosing. In either case, such professional golfer will not receive any personal benefit of any kind from Sponsor in conjunction therewith, including but not limited to any ability to claim a charitable tax deduction or the like.
Should a professional golfer who is in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of an applicable PGA tournament decline the Grand Prize or First Prize for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize or First Prize to a qualifying charity or non-profit entity of its sole choosing. In such case, such professional golfer will not receive any personal benefit of any kind from Sponsor in conjunction therewith, including but not limited to any ability to claim a charitable tax deduction or the like.
In all cases, the official results of the applicable PGA tournament, as certified by PGA TOUR, Inc. immediately following the conclusion of the applicable PGA tournament (that is, on the final day of the applicable PGA tournament), will be used to determine the prize won (Grand Prize or First Prize) by a verified Sweepstakes winner. In the unlikely event that the results of a PGA tournament are later modified by PGA TOUR, Inc. for any reason, such later, adjusted results of the PGA tournament will NOT be taken into account in the determining the prize won by a given verified Sweepstakes winner or professional golfer.
The odds of a verified Sweepstakes winner winning a Grand Prize (as opposed to a First Prize) are dependent upon the performance of the professional golfer who is in the lead after 54 holes (that is, after the first three  rounds) of the applicable PGA tournament on the final day of competition.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is each prize winner's sole responsibility to reach agreement with Tempur-Pedic as to prize delivery location and timing; should the prize winner and Tempur-Pedic fail to reach agreement for any reason, Tempur-Pedic will NOT award any substitute prize component or have any liability of any kind. All prizes must be shipped by December 31, 2016. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes on the value of their prizes. Winners of prizes with a total approximate retail value of $600 or more (i.e., Grand Prize winners, if any) will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize won. Any unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance/use are the winner's sole responsibility. Prize (or any prize component) may not be transferred or redeemed for cash. No substitution of prize (or any prize component) permitted, except by Sponsor as may be due to prize unavailability at time of award, in which case a prize/prize component of equal or greater value will be awarded. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including the warranty with regard to the Tempur-Pedic mattress/foundation/bed frame components (the Grand Prize) or the Tempur-Pedic pillows (the First Prize). The preceding conditions on prize award apply to both professional golfers and Sweepstakes prize winners alike. For consumers participating in the Sweepstakes, there is a limit of one (1) prize (a Grand or a First Prize) per family/address/household.
5. Limitation of Liability: Failure of Sponsor/Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Sponsor, Administrator, PGA TOUR and their respective affiliates, employees, officers or agents are not responsible for typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or for any individual's inability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, inaccessible, corrupted, garbled/damaged, stolen, or misdirected entries (all of which are void); inaccessible, unavailable, or otherwise unrecorded additional entries, whether due to operation of the functionality of Twitter or Facebook or for any other reason (all of which are void); or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes such that it cannot be conducted as originally intended. If the Sweepstakes is canceled/modified/suspended for any reason, the winner for each effected Entry Period will be selected from all eligible entries received for such effected Entry Period up to the time of Sweepstakes cancellation/modification/suspension or otherwise in a manner of Sponsor's sole choosing which is fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at the Sweepstakes website. If a PGA TOUR event corresponding to any Entry Period is canceled, pre-empted, postponed, or re-scheduled by the PGA TOUR, or its format is modified by the PGA TOUR, the verified Sweepstakes winner for such effected Entry Period will receive the Grand Prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, PGA TOUR, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions, and agencies, and the employees, officers, directors, representatives, shareholders, successors and assigns of any of the foregoing organizations, as well as Facebook and Twitter, from any and all liability for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, receipt or use or misuse of prize. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. Twitter and Facebook are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF APPLICABLE) AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES (OF KENTUCKY OR OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION). To the fullest extent permitted by law, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a federal or state court located in Fayette County, Kentucky. Participant agrees to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right of change of venue, inconvenient forum or the like. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participants' actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, if any), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available until December 25, 2016, check the Sweepstakes website or send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Tempur-Pedic “Sleeping on the Lead” Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945
9. Sponsor: Tempur-Pedic North America, LLC, 1000 Tempur Way, Lexington, KY 40511
© 2016 Promosis, Inc.